2018 St. Judes Dream Home Give Away!
Tickets SOLD OUT!
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US SELL OUT 9,777 TICKETS RAISING $977,000
for the children and parents of St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
Brisbane by Berkeley Building Co.
On behalf of Berkeley Building Company, we are excited to once again share with you the opportunity to help in the fight against childhood cancer! We ask you to join us in the 13th Annual Boise St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway, in our mission to raise over $977,700 dollars for the kids of St. Jude!
As an additional incentive, everyone who reserves a ticket on March 23rd, will also be entered to win four Boise State University Club Seat tickets in the Stueckle Sky Center for a 2018 football game.
Open House to the Public:
- April 28th through June 10th: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays: 12 PM-5 PM
- Address: 3290 W Riva Capri Street, Meridian, ID 83646
- Dream Home Giveaway will be live on KTVB Sunday, June 17th
Estimated value of $460,000
The Brisbane, an exciting new floorplan by Berkeley Building Co. features:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bath, 3 car garage, single-level with approx. 2,500 sq. ft.
- Gourmet kitchen/pantry w/luxury Bosch/Thermador appliances; built-in refrigerator/freezer, built-in wine refrigerator, double side-opening ovens, 36” gas cooktop, microwave drawer, double refrigerator drawers, wi-fi operated espresso maker and dishwasher.
- Gorgeous plumbing fixtures by Brizo.
- Designer wood flooring, carpeting and tile by Shaw.
- Open great room with indoor/outdoor fireplace leading to covered patio.
- Stunning music room with floor-to-ceiling built-in library w/sliding iron ladder.
- Master to laundry to mud room plan connectivity.
- Spacious 3 car-wide, side entry garage with epoxy flooring.
- Legacy Paver Project
Thank you to all of our generous contractors and suppliers that make the Dream Home a reality for the children and families of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. And equally important, no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.